- Many people requested an iPhone app, and we have one! It's main focus right now is quick entry while you're on the go. We don't have the ability to add entries off-line yet, but it is at the top of our priority list.
- Many of our international customers asked for mmol/L and kg support, and we have added that. If you already have been logging in mg/dL and lbs and you decide to change your settings, all of your old entries will be converted to the new units!
- Our reports section now has the ability to output a report in PDF format for easy printing and emailing.
- We've updated and polished nearly every area of the application for better usability and an overall better experience.
- We've added a Help section to answer the common questions that we receive.
Finally, as part of our official launch, we will be charging $9/month for access to the service (after a complimentary 30 day trial to get a feel if it is right for you). We want to continue making Log for Life the easiest way to log your glucose numbers and think that the price of a movie ticket is about right!
We hope you find Log for Life to be a useful tool for your diabetes management. If you have any questions or feedback, don't hesitate to get in contact with us.